Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Packing My Life Away

Well, after almost a year of planning and preparation I'm finally leaving. I depart from my house at 5:00 tomorrow morning, not to return until next summer. I have mixed feelings of nervousness, excitement, fear, and curiosity. I'm spending the rest of today visiting some family and friends and packing my single black suitcase with all of my personal belongings. Well, up to 75 pounds worth of personal belongings anyway.
Packing for this trip has made me realize just how much I actually own. It has been a purging experience as far as my closet is concerned. Thank goodness they just opened a Goodwill store in town.
To all of my family and friends, I'd like to wish you luck with everything you do this year. Thank you for all of your love and support. Don't forget, I'm only an email away.
Much love.

No comments: